The Turrini Claudio DEP 350 is a fully automatic water recycling and mud removal system.
No other manufacturer in the stone industry offers the same level of integrated, automated system as this.
- Upto 5 BAR automatic pressure – 350 Litres Per Minute
- Integrated, automated sludge pumping from collection pit to system
- Integrated, automated mud removal (pumped, not gravity fed)
- Integrated, automated DUAL clarified water pumps (duty and standby)
- Integrated, automated flocculant addition and mixing
- Integrated and adjustable digital pressure settings
- Mud bag frame with easy forklift access, takes seconds to change
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Single day installation (water supply permitting)
- Delivery and Installation INCLUDED
Who do they suit ?
Working Granite, Marble, Engineered stone, Porcelain, Ceramic (Dekton – Lapitec – Neolith etc) and used by almost all of the biggest fabricators in the UK and Europe, such as J Rotherham, Sheridan, F Jones, Marble Building Products, Natural Stone Surfaces along with many many more.
Available in standalone systems up to 1000 Litres per minute and bespoke systems up to ANY required capacity.
How they work ?
The plant is FULLY automatic, with minimal intervention
- Turn on the plant and the pumps pressurise the clarified water supply line.
- When you open a tap / turn on a machine, the pumps maintain the preset pressure (up to 5 Bar)
- As the water is used, the plant draws water from the dirty water pit – automatically
- At a preset and adjustable time (normally 1.5 minutes each hour) mud is automatically extracted into the mud bags
- When full, lift the bag and individual frame with the forklift and dispose, replace the bag
These tried and tested systems are so easy to operate and require minimal maintenance, limited to;
- Clean the macro filter once per week (5 minutes)
- Fill the flocculant tank when empty (if used)
They use typically one CAPFUL of flocculant per week
What do you need ?
We will come and discuss all the requirements and process with you prior to order, but in short;
- Drainage gullies from you machines to:-
- Central collection pit for dirty water, ideally close to site of plant (we can place the plant over the pit)
- Water supply line to the machines (ideally a ring and minimum 3″ Solvent weld, with outlets of the correct size close to each machine)
- Electrical connection to the plant